Zipp 808 FIRECREST Disc brake Wheelset XDR and Shimano HG Freehub
BRAND NEW Zipp 2023 404 firecrest wheelset, front and rear wheel, Your choice of XDR or HG freehub(we will contact and confirm freehub)
Shipping Daily from West Virginia
We also can add Rotors tires and or a cassette for a discounted price + Free install!
Zipp’s 808 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-wheelset is all about science to achieve speed. That’s the perfect approach for Zipp’s stiff deep-rim choice for criteriums, road racing, or any kind of hammer-fest. At 80mm deep, its rim is designed to make you faster in every way. Zipp’s Total System Efficiency design approach, or TSE, infuses the 808 Firecrest with new features, including a huge drop in weight from its previous iteration, well more than 280 grams. Also, the wheel is designed with a hookless and tubeless rim profile and 23mm internal width. That’s ideal for running wider tires at lower pressure for reduced rolling resistance and greater cornering grip. In fact, TSE attacks the four primary barriers to speed: Wind Resistance, Gravity, Rolling Resistance, and Vibration Losses. Zipp’s legendary Firecrest rim shape provides high aero efficiency and crosswind stability. Also, Zipp’s ABLC Technology uses a complex dimpling pattern to improve aero efficiency. What’s more, while this wheelset is optimized for tubeless tires, you still have the option to run Tubeless or tubeless ready tires with tubes. The 808 Firecrest with TSE builds on this wheel’s legacy as a go-to wheel fastest or optimized for TT, tri and crit racing. This wheelset is fastest with a 28mm tire. Disc brakes also off er more reliable speed modulation and braking power in all weather conditions. What’s more, in triathlon, running wider tubeless tires at lower pressure makes you faster while also smoothing out the ride so your legs are fresher for the all-important run. Zipp’s German-engineered ZR1 DB Hubset provides quick engagement with robust durability, adding to the punchiness of the 808 Firecrest.
- TSE design with 23mm internal width with tubeless and hookless rim profile ideal for wider tires at lower tire pressure
- Minimum 25mm tire the 808 is optimized for a 28mm tire.
- Almost 274g lighter than previous model
- ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- An all-out aero 80mm rim profile
- ABLC dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Superior modulation and stopping power of disc brakes
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- Built with Sapim™ CX Sprint J-bend spokes
- Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- XDR or SRAM/Shimano™ driver bodies
- Campagnolo® N3W Driver body sold separately
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Lifetime warranty